- Fairfax County: School Transgender Regulations in Limbo 0 comments
- Fairfax County: Support for Police Auditor, Civilian Review Panel 0 comments
- Letter: Keeping Young Minds Engaged in Summer 0 comments
- Letter: Taking the Lead on Climate Change 0 comments
- Letter: Taking Exception 0 comments
- Food Truck Full of Temptations: Ed Hardy 0 comments
- Burke, Fairfax Station, Oakton, Springfield: Four swimmers from Burke club compete at Olympic Trials in Omaha
- Fairfax County: Four Arrested at Natasha McKenna Protest
- Fairfax County: School Board Receives New Transgender Regulations
- Vienna: United for Racial Justice
- Fairfax County: Former Police Officer Torres sentenced to 12 months for killing John Geer
- Sponsored: Versailles Gallery Back in Vienna
- Sponsored: Red Vacuums | Proudly Serving Vienna for 30 Years
- Sponsored: New Addition to Middleburg Real Estate/Atoka Properties
- Dragon Boating
- Vienna Hawks Finish a Perfect Season
- Vienna: Vannicola's No-Hitter Sends Madison Softball to State Final
- Vienna: Oakton Girls’ Soccer Advances to Region Semifinals
- Arlington: Unbeaten No More: WL Boys’ Soccer Tops Oakton
- Fairfax County: Support for Police Auditor, Civilian Review Panel
- Editorial: Voting, for Former Felons and Others
- Editorial: Be Part of Our Annual Community Guide
- Letter: Supervisor Hudgins Shows Appreciation to Fairfax County Police Department
- Letter: What Was Founding Fathers’ Intent?
- Lawmakers Wrap-up Richmond Legislative Session
- Connolly Announces Re-Election Campaign
- Editorial: Bad Bills
- Stroke Comeback Center Celebrates 10th Anniversary in Community
- House Passes Keam’s Bill on Food Allergies
Supervisors discuss independent oversight recommendations from Ad Hoc Commission.
Details of an independent auditor for Fairfax County police and a civilian panel to review cases of alleged FCPD abuse of authority or misconduct are still being hammered out. However there was general agreement among County Supervisors at the July 19 Public Safety Committee meeting that they are in favor of moving forward with the recommendations from the Ad Hoc Police Practices Review Commission to create both entities for accountability.
Burke, Fairfax Station, Oakton, Springfield: Four swimmers from Burke club compete at Olympic Trials in Omaha
1:01.19. For the last year, Oakton resident Jasmine Hellmer has gone to bed looking up at “1:01.19” written on a Post-It note stuck to her ceiling. That time represented the rising Flint Hill School junior’s greatest goal to date: the time standard to qualify for Olympic Trials in the 100 butterfly.
Racial justice group calls for Sheriff Kincaid to fire deputies.
Four demonstrators were arrested Monday morning at a protest outside the Fairfax Courthouse for the February 15 in-custody death of Natasha McKenna.
Discussion moves to a work session
Friday afternoon, July 1, Fairfax County School Board members each received an email containing new operating regulations regarding transgender and gender nonconforming students.
The dazzling, fantastic world of Cirque du Soleil’s “Kurios – Cabinet of Curiosities” will be under the famous blue-and-yellow Cirque du Soleil Big Top at Tysons II.