Growing up in Birmingham, AL, I recall playing in the basement of 16th Street Baptist Church. The same church that was bombed in 1963 by the KKK, k...
The events of the last 60 days have been troubling for America and our community. Our strategies in Virginia have pushed the state’s coronavirus r...
Online Dance Classes Jane Franklin Dance of Arlington is hosting online dance classes via Zoom from July 6 to Aug. 15, 2020. Classes are 40 – 60 m...
In the past few weeks, many people, especially African Americans, have had to reconcile what they have seen in witnessing the murder of George Floy...
- Why You Need To Keep Your Marketing During A Crisis 0 comments
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- New Mayor to Work for #OneVienna
- NoVA Legislators Lasso Outdoor Tethering Law
- Loan Sharks in the Water
- Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn Statement on Virginia General Assembly Passage of Biennial Budget
- Virginia House Passes Bike, Pedestrian and Driver Bills Aimed at Safety
- Edison Eagles Beat Marshall Statesmen in State’s First Round
- Marshall Statesmen Beat Madison Warhawks, Win Regional Championship
- James Madison High School Girls Win Concorde District
- Oakton Cougars Beat Westfield Bulldogs, 56-41
- Oakton Cougars Beat Westfield Bulldogs, Improve to 13-4
- Opinion: Commentary: Preventing the Callous in Young Black America
- Opinion: Commentary: Virginia State Legislature Will Vote on Policing Reforms
- Opinion: Commentary: Moving Forward: The Anatomy of Racism in our Everyday Lives
- Opinion: Commentary: Public Demands Changes, Not Studies and Delays
- Opinion: Column: Mourning, Afternoon and Evening
Growing up in Birmingham, AL, I recall playing in the basement of 16th Street Baptist Church. The same church that was bombed in 1963 by the KKK, killing four young Black girls and injuring dozens.
The events of the last 60 days have been troubling for America and our community.
In the past few weeks, many people, especially African Americans, have had to reconcile what they have seen in witnessing the murder of George Floyd and that of their own experience. I am no exception.
Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus Police Reform and Criminal Justice Equity Plan
The deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor has awoken Americans and Virginians to long standing problems in policing in America.