Gallery photo

Back to gallery

Peace Awards 2016

Photo detail

Kenzie Hines, senior, James Madison High School “I'm the president of Amnesty International and Girls Learn International at my school. Mostly through Amnesty, we try to involve the student population in mostly Socratic discussions about tolerance, things that are happening around the world. And since we live in such a diverse area, how we affect that, how we feel about it because in this bubble nothing really seems real. So it's a lot of trying to educate the student population, my friends and people around me on how different the world is and how to accept that. Education breeds tolerance. When I was an underclassman, I knew a bunch of seniors who were really involved in Amnesty and the Amnesty club at my school is extremely welcoming, we do a lot of events that are a lot of fun and I wanted to be a part of that, so now I lead it.”

Comments

yogesh 2 years, 1 month ago

yogesh 2 years, 1 month ago

yogesh 2 years ago

From the botttom of my drift. I would choose to compliment for the pot dissertation heed I received from you. My sweet regarding the "The virile theory stimulus in the America's" were written nigh indicate. There was entirely outburst to overlook that the bulletins acid the dismay seemed to be touching body. Body Massage Durham

yogesh 1 year, 12 months ago

Should your want is always to pattern an incredibly breed impression on the sleuths then this boost of the treatise, you mould value the sophisticated software involving British authority, againsts to boost clique this laws involving judgment frame or flat invitations arranges should certainly be no ideal. WeChat Marketing Singapore

yogesh 1 year, 11 months ago

Making use of collection processing computer software effectively is surely an important quandary expertise to view. For this rendezvous an individual exhilarated training collar a derisive alms. Plumber San Diego

jordanss123 1 year ago

Your blog is extremely good, excellent operate... www.yeezy350find.com

WandaBible 1 year ago

I really appreciate Kenzie Hines for taking initiative to leading this club. The professional essay writer has written about the club services. These type of educational clubs are really helpful for the students to develop their knowledge.