Gallery photo

Back to gallery

Valor Awards 2016

Photo detail

Taylor and Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department Technician Ryland W. Chapman of Fairfax nearly missed their wedding while Ryland was deployed in Nepal as part of the Virginia Task Force 1 Urban Search and Rescue Team.

Comments

JacobKeene 1 year, 3 months ago

Tim Peterson thank you mate for the pretty image share of this venue and the event. Saddening that they missed the wedding just because they were deployed, well hope they make it up to their freinds.

JuanRay 1 year, 1 month ago

I wish they will get married soon. I really appreciate Ryland for his dedication on his profession to save the country. Everybody should take him as an inspiration.

personalized wedding favors

rimataddyd 1 year, 1 month ago

I think that this is good essay to work for your country. It's good for the welfare and the betterment of your country. In this universe https://www.essayuniverse.net/, the good person has the quality to have a passion to work for their country. If you're sincere to your country then you're a good patriot.

rimataddyd 1 year, 1 month ago

To work for the rescue teams and in the forces of the country is really filled with challenge but there is a great honour for the person who sacrifices for their country in order to give protection to their country even with the last drop of the blood. In this condition i salute to the officer who made such effort.

steve7876 8 months, 2 weeks ago

This post gives truly quality information. Really very useful Best Decanter for Scotch tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works

steve7876 8 months, 1 week ago

Yes, i have seen this photo in a news paper. Best of luck for this tour and new film. Tree root protection

steve7876 7 months ago

I remembered these awards. That was a great visit for me. Because I first time attends an awards function. and they give us Groomsmen Gifts.That was an awesome night...

steve7876 5 months, 2 weeks ago

What a great post! Apart from the really useful tips, it's just really ! Thank you so much for your tips!! 9mobile data plans

steve7876 5 months, 1 week ago

Websites are very nice, thank you for preparing all of this.mls real estate

steve7876 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.Vaughan family dentist

steve7876 4 months, 2 weeks ago

I saw this photo in a news magazine and it is red carpet photo. Both are my best celebrities. I like them web video production san francisco

steve7876 4 months, 1 week ago

thanks for sharing such a excellent work keep it up Business Email List

steve7876 3 months, 1 week ago

contagious virus spread through the city in a haphazard, unpredictable way. Clusters of children were being exposed. Many were infected.Commercial Cotton Candy Machines